Sustainable, accessible, and affordable living spaces for Indigenous communities. Our turnkey, hassle-free, seamless process allows communities to build custom family homes that are culturally aware, durable, and environmentally sustainable. We work with communities both during and after the development process to provide a smooth transition, after-sale support, and ensure we leave a lasting housing legacy for future generations.
Client: Gitwangak First Nation
Location: Kitwanga, B.C.
Status: Under Construction (Expected Completion March 2019)
Size: 2,200 sq.ft.
Suites: 2 (3 Bedroom, 1 Bath per suite)
- Large, open concept living & dining areas
- Modern kitchens with custom millwork
- Three bedrooms with large closets
Elders Lodge and Healing Centre
Location: Northern Alberta
Size: 21,000 sq.ft.
- 35 suites across two floors
- Large common/gathering area
- Ample storage in all suites
Culture and Recreation Centre
Location: Central Saskatchewan
Size: 10,960 sq.ft.
- Multi-purpose assembly hall/gymnasium with a flexible fold-down stage and ample storage
- Large, industrial kitchen
- Greenhouse and exterior vegetable garden
- Modern offices, meeting rooms, and reception desk
- Iconic triangle form reflects back to traditional vernacular teepee forms
- Hydronic heating and cooling system that can be supplemented by future solar hot water or geothermal