Sustainable, accessible, and affordable living spaces for Indigenous communities. Our turnkey, hassle-free, seamless process allows communities to build custom family homes and buildings that are culturally aware, durable, and environmentally sustainable. We work with communities both during and after the development process to provide a smooth transition, after-sale support, and ensure we leave a lasting housing legacy for future generations.
Location: Webequie, ON
Status: Completed (2018)
Size: 2,200 sq.ft. (1,100 sq.ft. each suite)
Bedrooms: 3 in each suite
Scope: Design, bid, build, install, site development
Large, open concept living & dining areas
Modern kitchens with custom millwork
Three bedrooms with large closets
Client: Gitwangak First Nation
Location: Kitwanga, B.C.
Status: Completed (March 2019)
Size: 2,200 sq.ft.
Suites: 2 (3 Bedroom, 1 Bath per suite)
- Large, open concept living & dining areas
- Modern kitchens with custom millwork
- Three bedrooms with large closets
Elders Lodge and Healing Centre
Location: Northern Alberta
Size: 21,000 sq.ft.
- 35 suites across two floors
- Large common/gathering area
- Ample storage in all suites
Culture and Recreation Centre
Location: Central Saskatchewan
Size: 10,960 sq.ft.
- Multi-purpose assembly hall/gymnasium with a flexible fold-down stage and ample storage
- Large, industrial kitchen
- Greenhouse and exterior vegetable garden
- Modern offices, meeting rooms, and reception desk
- Iconic triangle form reflects back to traditional vernacular teepee forms
- Hydronic heating and cooling system that can be supplemented by future solar hot water or geothermal