At Nomodic, we know that a healthcare facility is about much more than construction - it's patients, families, staff, and the community who create a healthcare environment. We provide thoughtful, state-of-the-art facilities that can be designed and built for even the most remote locations. Nomodic's flexible, module-based approach allows for a healthcare space to grow with your community needs and requirements as builds can be permanent or relocatable, and have the ability to be expanded at a later date. Whether you're adding onto an existing facility, modifying your base building, or developing something from the ground up, we transform functional buildings into nurturing environments that connect staff, patients, and family alike
Quarantine Dorm Facilities
- Client: Academic Institution
- Location: Meadville, Pennsylvania
- Status: Concept
- Size: 3,360 sq.ft.
- Levels: 1
- Units: 16
- Scope: Design-build-install
- Wood-frame construction with an incorporated component-based interior wall system by Falkbuilt
- 130 sq.ft. dorm spaces with custom millwork including a desk, beverage bar, and wardrobe
- 37 sq.ft. bathroom complete with lavatory, sink, and shower
- Thermofoil/3D Laminate, resistant to chipping, cracking, and discolouration with repeated daily cleaning using healthcare-grade disinfectants
Interior renderings courtesy of Falkbuilt.