- Use License:
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title.
- Under this license, you may not: i) Modify or copy the materials; ii) Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); iii) Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Website; iv) Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or v) Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nomodic at any time. Upon terminating your use of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on the Website are provided on an "as is" basis. Nomodic makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Nomodic does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
Limitations of Liability: In no event shall Nomodic or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if Nomodic or a Nomodic authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials: The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nomodic does not warrant that any of the materials on its Website are accurate, complete, or current. Nomodic may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. However, Nomodic does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Links to Third-Party Sites: The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Nomodic. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites. You acknowledge and agree that Nomodic shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites.
Modifications: Nomodic may revise these Terms at any time without notice. By continuing to use the Website after any such revisions, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
Governing Law: These Terms and your use of the Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and the province of [Province], without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your use of the Website shall be instituted exclusively in the courts of [Province], and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Entire Agreement: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Nomodic regarding the use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and us.