Our fast-paced and motivated team is currently recruiting Project Administrators, a key role within Nomodic’s Project Development and Project Management teams. The Project Administrator assists in the coordination of project activities, schedule management, and progress communication to all team members. Project Administrator responsibilities include preparing action plans, and gathering necessary resources, ensuring the projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
The position works closely with a team of Project Leads and Project Coordinators, therefore strong communication and collaboration skills are essential. This role will be based in Calgary with low to medium potential for travel and out of ‘standard operating hours’ work.
Specific duties include:
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the project team
- Project level administration in Procore:
- Administer permissions
- Build standard project templates
- Create projects
- Prepare custom form requests
- Upload drawings
- Upload specifications
- Project document controls (e.g. drawing log, inspections reports, ITP’s, QC documents)
- Project tracking, reporting, and scheduling
- Support for PO’s and subcontracts, request for quote/price (‘RFQs’), purchase orders (‘PO’s’), and invoices (both vendor and customer-related)
- Receive, screen, log, and route correspondence, attach necessary background information and maintain follow-up systems for action and deadlines
- Follow up with the project team and subcontractors for information to complete the progress report related to ongoing projects
- Project and special initiative support – may include presentations, bid proposals, supply chain activities (RFQ & change orders), research and data collection, etc.
- Support change management across project and corporate initiatives
- Creation of turnover and close-out packages (e.g. operations and maintenance manuals)
Required skills and experience:
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Project Administrator or similar role is preferred
- Experience in the commercial/industrial construction industry
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in computer software including Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project, Procore
- Accuracy and attention to detail; organizational, time management, technical writing, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong leadership skills
- Extremely organized and focused
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to promote and exemplify Nomodic’s core values
- Propensity for multi-tasking
- Deadline driven
- Legally able to work in Canada
Experience in modular construction preferred but not required.
This employer offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all of those who apply, but we’ll only reach out to those who we see qualified!