Our fast-paced and motivated team is currently recruiting Apprentice Electricians, who under the direction of the Site Supervisor, will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and repairs associated with domestic, commercial, or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems of modular structures. Successful candidates will work out of town on a rotational schedule and will be able to work in team environments and unsupervised. A pre-access Drug and Alcohol test will be required.
Specific duties include:
- Operate and maintain company assets and equipment without direct supervision
- Complete all required daily HSE documents including FLRA’s, JSA’s, and vehicle/equipment inspections
- Read blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of electrical systems, distribution, and wiring systems
- Install and demob modular buildings in remote camps
- Install, repair and maintain domestic, commercial, or industrial electrical systems
- Locate and mark positions for tray, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate wiring and conduit
- Construct and install electrical systems such as transformers, cables, tray, panels, etc.
- General labour
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma
- Minimum 1 year experience within relevant industry
- Apprentice Electrician
- Ability to work effectively with team members
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. frequently
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Industry Tickets: CSTS, H2S, First Aid
- Electrical experience in modular installation preferred but not required
Work locations will vary by project and may include approximately 80% camp/out-of-town work and 20% in-town work. Pre-access drug and alcohol testing required. Point of hire is Edmonton, Alberta. This employer offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
We thank all of those who apply, but we’ll only reach out to those who we see qualified!